I’m a little embarrassed how much I’ve worn these jeans and I couldn’t help but pair them with this cute watermelon top and pink mary janes. Isn’t this top cute? It makes me crave more frozen watermelon smoothies we’ve been making lately. So yum! I included the recipe below.
Chia Watermelon Smoothie (adapted from Minimalist Baker)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 ripe banana previously peeled, chopped and frozen
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup (120-180 ml) unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 lime, juiced (~30 ml)
- 1 Tbsp chia or hemp seeds (I like chia)
Blend in a blender till smooth. Add more frozen strawberries if you want it thicker. Enjoy and happy Monday!